JON PARDI presents PARDI ON THE BEACH
Time & Location
About The Event
♦ SHOW INFORMATION ♦
THIS SHOW IS 18+
Get the complete Avila experience and book your stay at the Avila Village Inn! Click here.
♦ TICKET INFORMATION ♦
Beach Club Balcony This premiere ticket features special access to the premiere Beach Club Balcony viewing deck, a private bar, private restrooms and appetizers.
No Refund Event. Event will happen Rain or Shine
A PORTION OF TICKET PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE ROSSI FOUNDATION, A NON PROFIT 501c3, AND ALL COMMUNITY CHARITIES THAT IT SERVES.
♦ HELPFUL INFORMATION ♦
- This show is General Admission Lawn Standing. Okay to bring blankets into General Admission area.
- No one will be allowed into the venue prior to doors. Early comers will wait in line. First come first served.
- No in and outs. That means, once you’re in the venue, you can’t leave and return again for free. If you need anything else during the day, bring it into the venue as long as it does not go against the prohibited items.
- No pets. Please do not bring your pet and leave them in the car.
- All purses, bags, and backpacks are subject to search. Management is not responsible for any confiscated items.
- Allowed Items (OK to bring): Small backpacks, 1 sealed water bottle and/or 1 empty water bottle, Blankets, Hat, Sunscreen
- Prohibited Items (do NOT bring): Large backpacks, Pets, Weapons, Drugs, Alcohol, Outside food, beverages, Ice chests, coolers, Picnic baskets, Professional cameras, Lawn chairs, Umbrellas, Pop-up Tents
♦ TICKET OUTLETS ♦ Boo Boo Records 978 Monterey St SLO Mon-Wed 10-8, Thurs-Sat 10-9, Sun 11-6
♦ DIRECTIONS ♦ Directions to Avila Beach Resort – Highway 101 to Avila Beach (just north of Pismo Beach, just south of San Luis Obispo). Take the Avila Beach Drive exit towards the ocean. Travel 2 ½ miles and you’ll see the Resort on your right.
♦ PARKING ♦ A $3 Parking Fee is INCLUDED in your ticket for parking on the 10th Fairway. No tailgating allowed. Any attendees consuming personal alcoholic beverages in the Parking Areas will not be allowed into the venue. IMPORTANT: ALL TICKET HOLDERS MUST PARK IN CONCERT PARKING LOT.
♦ FOOD/BEVERAGE ♦ There will be food and beverage for sale at the venue. No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the venue. There will be water available for free and bottled water available for purchase. No ice chests, picnic baskets, etc.
♦ ARTIST INFORMATION ♦
Jon Pardi’s PLATINUM-certified album California Sunrise (Capitol Records Nashville) debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart earning him CMA New Artist of the Year and ACM New Male Vocalist Of The Year. Pardi dominated the top of the country music charts with consecutive #1 hits including 2x Platinum-selling songs “Dirt On My Boots” and “Head Over Boots,” and Platinum-certified “Heartache On The Dance Floor.” Most recently, “Night Shift” hit the Billboard’s Top 10 Airplay charts and “She Ain’t In It” landed in the Top 25. California Sunrise is the follow up to Write You A Song (Capitol Records Nashville), which debuted at #3 onBillboard’s Top Country Albums chart and yielded Top 10 GOLD-selling song “Up All Night,” “What I Can’t Put Down,” “Missin’ You Crazy” and “When I’ve Been Drinkin” (all co-written by Pardi). Pardi made National TV appearances on NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” NBC’s “TODAY” and ABC's “Good Morning America,” and landed on several Best lists including the Los Angeles Times, Rolling Stone Country and Rhapsody. Pardi was featured in two large-event TV commercials including appearances during the Super Bowl and Grammy Award broadcasts. The West Coast native and fast-rising newcomer has toured with country music forerunners; Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley and Dwight Yoakam. In 2017, he received multiple first-ever nominations at the 2017 CMA Awards, CMT Awards, ACM Awards, AMA Awards and iHeartRadio Music Awards. For more information, visit http://www.jonpardi.com.